Uncategorized 

Eden Hazard makes a decision over future with Chelsea

Chelsea and Belgian winger Eden Hazard declared that he has made a decision about the direction he will go in the future. Hazard has recently been heavily linked with a move to Real Madrid in the last two transfer windows, with Chelsea have reportedly setting their price for the winger between £100million and 120million.

Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri said last week that the 28-year-old winger is free to leave at the end of the season if he so wishes. Therefore, Hazard is set to reveal in an interview to be aired on Wednesday night that he has already come to a decision. “I know what I am going to do. I have made my decision,” Hazard told French radio station RMC.

Chelsea announced in December that they were ready to “instantly” agree a new contract with Hazard, whose current deal with Chelsea expires in June 2020, but were waiting for him to make a decision, and it now seems that he has decided on his next step. Nevertheless, both contracts that Chelsea and Real Madrid have presented to him expire after next season, which makes it relevant for the player to make his direction known now.

Related posts