The 2003 Song of the year award winner at the Ghana Music Awards has thrown some shots to organisers of the Vodafone Ghana Music awards, nanansem.com can report.
Immanuel Nana Appiah Boateng known in Showbiz circles as Kontihene has said that he believes Chaterhouses’ decision to strip off all the awards and the indefinite ban on Shatta Wale and stonebwoy was a ‘criminal’ act, nanansem.com sighted.
He spoke about certain damages the organisation has done to most artiste in Ghana:
Quote and on Quote:
- They cause confusion between musicians and also dont go to the studio to record music so they know nothing about music
- They use artiste names to take huge sums of money from Vodafone.
- They also use the artiste images, music and prestige as banners for hype for their awards.
- They use the Voting process as a means of taking money from artiste fans
- They also sell tickets to the fans of the artiste to the main event.
- They give artiste glass and wooden plagues as an award.
Lastly the musician made a shocking revelation that Elder Mireku has never won any award from Charter house since the awards scheme started which sounds interesting though Elder Mireku has been fantastic and consistent in the music scene for 40 years
Watch the Video below :
View this post on Instagram