Highlife artiste ,Akwaboah has said a word of advice to artistes who would want to succeed.

According to Akwaboah , for one to go up and succeed, one’s attitude forms 80% of the process and the remaining 20% is to be allocated to one’s talent .

Definitely what this means is that if one has a bad attitude ,it would be extremely difficult for that person to have a breakthrough regardless of that person’s talent.

Akwaboah took to social media to make that statement and it comes in the wake of the news that broke out about Kelvynbwoy no more an artiste with Burniton Music Group handled by Stonebwoy.